New Years Eve Party & Shout Outs!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What a fabulous party, Marco (Rocky's) and all those involved should be very proud! A great evening with great people, what more could you ask for ;)

Thanks Judy. Las Canas is another class act and all your hard work really shows. Had a great time and look forward to staying again in the near future.

Las Canas - Dominican Republic

AZB for cooking up some fine Pakistani food and making me laugh a lot!

Everyone else for a fun 3 days!

Below are a few photos taken by AZB. He's an expert at capturing me making stupid faces and kissing people. Damn, that guy has talent! hehehe

1.jpg

Me & Sandi

2.jpg

Interesting!

3.jpg

Sue & Me

4.jpg

Grimilka & Me.

5.jpg

Alan & Sue

6.jpg

Sandi & AZB

7.jpg

Curt (DR1 Real Estate fame)

8.jpg

Great people...

9.jpg

More great people...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
That AZB's one slick dude with the camera. ;)

eee.jpg

I can't tell you how kool it was that you guys made it up here.
Hope we can do it again.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Great photos..thanks for sharing!!

HB in cold, cold Florida!! 30+ degrees F.

Sep 19, 2005
ha ha ..glad you had a great time I hope everyone had a great time!!

funny you say aftab was a good photographer.....he was calling me a Japanese tourist when i was taking all the fourth of july pictures!!!! ha ha ha.."Bob with that dam camera"

Robert it is good to see you know how to pucker up on cue!!

and it isnt as intersteing when Sandi is tounging...HER HUSBAND!! the bottle mucst have just been opened! ha ha ha.
Sandi always looks like she is pulling out all the stops for having a good time.

did you guys and gals make it to the beach again????????????????

I wonder if I go one year and Sue drinks too much if Id be lucky enough for her to mistaken me for ALAN????? huh???possible?? ha ha ha

cheers

bad bob

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Wow, wish I would've been there but I was busy elsewhere in Santo Domingo remembering what Absolut vodka tasted like with some of my friends

GEDC0194.jpg

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Enjoyed your company Robert, AZB and all! Come on over anytime! Special thanks to Aftab for the fantastic food! The fish curry was delicious as was the basmati rice and Mincemeat. Just finished the last of the pita, beans and beef curry! You are welcome anytime!