I'm going to Santiago

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well, it's been 10 years since I've been there for more than 30 minutes but I'm going to Santiago on Saturday and need to find some places to get food and drinks, something centrally located. I'll probably be there early in the day and then take off that same afternoon or the next morning. Let me know......

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
if you come in the day, you will see nothing there. Must spend a night and ahibar should be visited.
AZB

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
I'm going during the day because I'm going to meet up with some friends out there and they have to get back to their towns or they just don't want to be out and about this weekend, specially after all these parties from the past weekend....

I feel tempted to stay overnight, hehehe :p

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
maybe the weekend will be dead, especially after the new year's party. People have spent all their cash, everyone is broke here at the moment. I would imagine, the weekend here will be dull.
AZB

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
If you have a chance visit Monte Bar in Las Colinas, Anthony Santos will be there this weekend, it get really jam and there's tons and tons of women there, I was there last weekend to see Hector Acosta (EL Torito) and it was wow!!!, full of beautiful women...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
anthony santos always fills up any place. So you will not go wrong that night.
AZB

CarpeDReam

Feb 17, 2006
If your up for an excellent museum, don't miss el Museo Leon:

Centro Le?n

I'm personally not a fan of museums but this one is excellent; it surpasses all museums i've been to (us and europe). It's not large but it's very informative and interactive...you will definately not be bored or dissapointed; it gives you a great understanding of the culture, flora and fauna. It's not far from the center of Santiago either. I do suggest you call ahead of time to set up an appt for a guide to better appreciate it.

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Now if you want to meet chicas in Santiago during the day, I recoment you go to La Plaza Internation (The Mall) is on avenida 27 de Febrero, there is a ton of good looking Santiagueras there, most of the very friendly and willing to talk.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well, I'm actually leaving in an hour to Santiago, a friend is going up there for a few hours and I'm catching a ride. Anyhow, I was supposed to go on Saturday but I ended up staying in Moca for a wedding and coming back that same night. Today I'll see what I can get myself into before I come back, hehe....