New to DR - Electronic bracelets

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Bingo!!

About time!! I can just picture 3/4 of the nation on grilletes!!! Oh, my God it just reminds me of the movie where Madea is putting margerine on her bracelet trying to take it off and then she ends up attaching it to the dog who is in fact chained to the door!! jajajajajaja

Ah, and let's see how long it lasts!!

Lambada, thanks for the info. I do hope it gets inplemented, seriously!

Perlenegra

cuas

May 29, 2006
That means only 1/4 of the population is honest, not criminals and not on house arrest. Somebody failed math.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
That's not fair..........

No jokes about electricity problems........please. ;)

............cause that's the first thing I thought of.........

.....but you'll probably need some sort of decent "transmission" means like the cellular phones run off of.............and they can't keep those towers working either................

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
I meant because of the many people in jail. But since you are concern about the rest; I think they should put the gatos in goverment and police as well, but there is one big problem they are free on the streets and protect each other; the devices are only for people that have been on house arrest.

I hope you don't take it personal. Sorry if I offended you.

Perlanegra

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Anklet Business

Interesting pilot study: the DR has introduced electronic bracelets (or probably more accurately anklets) to monitor ...

... sankies? :bunny: ;)

Just imagine what gringas in far off lands would pay to monitor their 'novios' and/or trace them to their present 'workplace'... :bunny:

Janin