Discos

*mira*

Jan 4, 2008
I didnt go to one myself, but some of my family went to one while we were in the Dominican Republic.

They said that it was absolutly disgusting. There were drugs everywhere and people having sex everywhere.

They said they came across people with weapons, and drunks driving all over and honking at each other.

Hookers every which way.

Just pure dirtiness and disgusting atmosphere.

I AM not saying which Disco or where, as I do not want to offend anyone.

My boyfriend and I just find it hard to believe that the police would alow this to go on considering you can get 2 years in jail for having so much as one joint on you.

Is this true?? Are the discos like this??

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I didnt go to one myself, but some of my family went to one while we were in the Dominican Republic.

They said that it was absolutly disgusting. There were drugs everywhere and people having sex everywhere.

They said they came across people with weapons, and drunks driving all over and honking at each other.

Hookers every which way.

My boyfriend and I just find it hard to believe that the police would alow this to go on considering you can get 2 years in jail for having so much as one joint on you.

Of course it's true.
They even sacrifice chickens on an altar and eat their genitals.
On Saturdays, they give lessons in necrophilia and bestiality.

*mira*

Jan 4, 2008
Haha SHUTUP!! NO way...OMG I cannot believe its like that

Haha...in all seriousness now. Like I SAID...I don't believe it, but you NEVER know!!

*mira*

Jan 4, 2008
OMG I definetly have to go back for that!!

SO I am assuming that with all the sarcasm, that what she saw was very much so exaggerated

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
next time, try going to a real disco in a real city. You tourists make me laugh, you have no clue what this country is all about and what it has to offer.
AZB

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Last time I was at Ambis in Santiago, for the last show they had 50 virgins strip and make out with all the men in the tables!!! What a night!!!!

Who can forget the chicken sacrifices!!! I love the taste of fresh blood with my Brugal, don't you Rocky?!?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pero.....

BUUUUUUT OP, did you also get "down and dirty"?.

If you didn't......Don't "knock it until you try it".

If you did.....YOU are my kind of "virgen".

Now, "shut up and give me a lap dance, woman"...Wahahahaha!.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
You guys are tooooooooo funny.

Seriously - your friends greatly exagerated the conditions at Mangu!!! However it is not a place I will go to! Yes there are some drugs, yes the "dancing" can be very very suggestive and at times over the top - drunk tourists and sankies are a bad mix.....

There is now a new tour! For tourists in Playa Dorada who want to get out of the resorts and visit a real Dominican night club - they are going Wednesday and Friday nights with hosts to help you out. Anyone wanting info, just PM me.

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006

Hookers every which way.

This sounds like good times! Directions please!!!!

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Of course it's true.
They even sacrifice chickens on an altar and eat their genitals.
On Saturdays, they give lessons in necrophilia and bestiality.

Ohhhh, now you're talkin....the Moose is Loose! You know how the old rhyme goes....

Sticks and stones may break my bones
But whips and chains excite me.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
You guys are tooooooooo funny.

Seriously - your friends greatly exagerated the conditions at Mangu!!! However it is not a place I will go to! Yes there are some drugs, yes the "dancing" can be very very suggestive and at times over the top - drunk tourists and sankies are a bad mix.....

Hello.........has anybody been to a club in LA or Miami lately,Mango is tame compared to these places;)
hifiman