Manati Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

linny1

Nov 7, 2007
Could anyone tell me how far away Manati Park in Bavaro is from Sosua. Will I be able to get organised trips there from my hotel or travel reps. I would love to visit there and see the dolphins
Thanks
Lin

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Unfortunately Bavaro is on the East Coast and Sosua is on the North Coast. By car that would be about 8 hours (?) since there's no direct road. By plane it's only about 30 minutes but there aren't that many daily flights to do a one day trip... Why don't you look at Ocean World in Cofresi? I haven't been there but it sounds similar to Manati Park (maybe even better) and is much closer to you.

linny1

Nov 7, 2007
Thankyou very much, that is much closer. Does anyone know the website address.

Lin x:

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
When we were in Cabarete in November, some people from our resort went to Ocean World. One set paid the cost to swim with the dolphins, another thought it was way too much money (maybe $US120.00? not sure now). The ones who did the swim said the visit was worth any price and would pay it again. The ones who only paid the gate admission were sorry. Moral: Pay the price - it seems to be worth it.

yelkcub

Dec 11, 2007
www.buckrobin.com
When we were in Cabarete in November, some people from our resort went to Ocean World. One set paid the cost to swim with the dolphins, another thought it was way too much money (maybe $US120.00? not sure now). The ones who did the swim said the visit was worth any price and would pay it again. The ones who only paid the gate admission were sorry. Moral: Pay the price - it seems to be worth it.

I was in Cabarete over Xmas at the Viva Tangerine and we went to Ocean World. The cost was $60 admission or $150 with the dolphin swim which we did and was well worth it.

Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.