German shepherd ??

Antonio10

Apr 26, 2007
yes i was wondering if anyone could help me find a breeder of german shepherd or somewhere to find some??? I live in puerto plata but wont mind driving alittle to see the pups ....... I would also be interested in a rott, or dobermann ...
I am looking for a male pup with pedigree and nothin over $5000 rd if possible

Thank u very much and i hope someone can guide me

Antonio

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
yes i was wondering if anyone could help me find a breeder of german shepherd or somewhere to find some??? I live in puerto plata but wont mind driving alittle to see the pups ....... I would also be interested in a rott, or dobermann ...
I am looking for a male pup with pedigree and nothin over $5000 rd if possible

Thank u very much and i hope someone can guide me

Antonio

You may have also read my thread looking for a GSD or Rottie male pup posted earlier this evening.... perhaps we should breed from our female GSD, now almost 3 years old, and then we could both have a male pup?

Antonio10

Apr 26, 2007
no I didnt come across ur post..... that would be something I have always owned German Shepherds sinse i was little !!! mine passed away before i moved here he was only 1 year and 8 months old he got cancer , i operated on him to see if we could save him but he didnt make it , he was gonna come with me here to DR ..... I really need a little buddy i dont know how to live without a dog ..... i sounds crazy but u probaly know what I mean !

Anyways we keep intouch i guess see what happens.

I am back and forth with a rott breeder from Santo Domingo he has puppies but i am really gunning for a German Shepherd !!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
no I didnt come across ur post..... that would be something I have always owned German Shepherds sinse i was little !!! mine passed away before i moved here he was only 1 year and 8 months old he got cancer , i operated on him to see if we could save him but he didnt make it , he was gonna come with me here to DR ..... I really need a little buddy i dont know how to live without a dog ..... i sounds crazy but u probaly know what I mean !

Anyways we keep intouch i guess see what happens.

I am back and forth with a rott breeder from Santo Domingo he has puppies but i am really gunning for a German Shepherd !!!

We brought 2 German Shepherds here with us when we moved from UK in June 2006 - sadly our male dog, Jerry, had to be put down in October as his back legs went at 10 years old - he is sadly missed. I am very sorry about your young dog which did not survive the cancer. Yes, we do understand how it is without your favourite dog as we are genuine dog lovers which is why we now have 9 of them!! Whereabouts did you move from to DR and how long have you been here?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Antonio I know someone on the East Coast that has stunning German Shepherds and he was just saying last night hes going to start breeding, if you wish you can pm me for his contact details

Antonio10

Apr 26, 2007
We brought 2 German Shepherds here with us when we moved from UK in June 2006 - sadly our male dog, Jerry, had to be put down in October as his back legs went at 10 years old - he is sadly missed. I am very sorry about your young dog which did not survive the cancer. Yes, we do understand how it is without your favourite dog as we are genuine dog lovers which is why we now have 9 of them!! Whereabouts did you move from to DR and how long have you been here?

I moved here from Toronto Canada and have only been permantly here for about 3 months but i have been back and forth for years ..... I had a dog back home he was my fathers his back legs went too we bought him wheel chair and he kept on goin he was healthy other then his legs .... he passed away 6 months beofre my little guy from old age..... it was a bad year for us .....

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I moved here from Toronto Canada and have only been permantly here for about 3 months but i have been back and forth for years ..... I had a dog back home he was my fathers his back legs went too we bought him wheel chair and he kept on goin he was healthy other then his legs .... he passed away 6 months beofre my little guy from old age..... it was a bad year for us .....

Well, you obviously did your very best for both your dogs back there.... sometimes things just don't go right though. As you rightly said it was a bad year for you.... as it happens it was a bad year for me too so let's hope we both have a better 2008.

Annie

May 18, 2004
German Shepherd

we have a great German Shepherd female pure breed black, 3 years old we are looking for a good home for her, she is our tremendous watchdog and pet, we love her, we need a good home we are returning to Canada on Friday the 18th.
our phone number is 809 970-7033 in Costambar. Thanks to who will have her.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
we have a great German Shepherd female pure breed black, 3 years old we are looking for a good home for her, she is our tremendous watchdog and pet, we love her, we need a good home we are returning to Canada on Friday the 18th.
our phone number is 809 970-7033 in Costambar. Thanks to who will have her.

It may help if you post a photograph of her, what is her name? What are your plans for her if you don't find a suitable home before Friday? Why can you not take her back to Canada with you?

Perhaps if the OP would consider a bitch it could be a match made in heaven.... who knows?

Last edited: