Two Questions

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
hello all,

been here in Santiago for quite some time now and I would like a nice quiet place maybe with some drinks to use my laptop with internet. Does any one know of such a place in Santiago well know one here in internet cafe knows how to use this question mard so it is a question...

Scond question is, are there any decent jet skis to rent every time for the last 3 times I Tried to rent in Caberate, in Boca Chica, and playa grande the jet skis were dinasours, they were terreble. I would like to rent some decent new, fast jet skis some where on the island. I am heading to punta cana for four or five days, I will try there but some one had told me not much luck there either, so if you own one let me know I would love to rent it in a good area to ride.

Also any other fun tips for punta cana '' question mark\ again

one more thing, see you in about a week Marco, will be up there in two weeks! Is Isaac around

Hillbilly hope you can help with the first question

Thanks

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Jet skis fell out of favor in the DR after a few fatal accidents. In most areas they are banned, and I think Punta Cana area is one of those. Come to think of it, I can't recall seeing any on the Punta Cana beach stretches. You would need to double check for the areas, if any still, that allow jet skis.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
You can go to Ahi-bar. Either you go early on the weekends (5pm-8pm) before the crowds arrive or hang out at the monument in the daytime, bring a 6-pack and relax on one of the benches enjoying a nice breeze.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I don't think I've seen jet skis in Boca Chica in a couple of years. Like Dolores said there have been a couple of death related incidents and they may have been banned.

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
Thank You Ricardo, I think that will work much better than Central Plaza shops the connection there is very slow, with lots of camotion!

I guess Im not having any luck with advice on jet skis

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
La Campagan at Los Jardines has free wifi, and it's typically relatively unused and quick. They have good sadwhiches but bad burgers and you must tell them specifically that you do not want catchup on your sandwhich otherwise they will load it up.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Decano Cafe a block down the street toward town from the PUCMM main entrance has wifi.

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
best thing about triing to live here!

Thank you all,

The best thing about tring to live here I think is this forum!!!!!

Happy to be a part of it!!