Tired of Washing Dishes New Dishwasher wanted

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
I have been looking around the North Coast and Santiago and SF for a PORTABLE dishwasher. You know? With the Wood top on it and wheels that you wheel over to the sink. You would think they would be plentiful here considering how many homes have concrete kitchens etc.

Not the 18" But rather the FULL Size 24" Model.......

Does anyone know where I can get one, order one?

Will go to SD if necessary.

We are getting Dishpan hands !

Doesn't fit in anyone's suitcase either !

MDC4650AWW_SET_SHOT_175.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated........

Joe and Fran

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
I have been looking around the North Coast and Santiago and SF for a PORTABLE dishwasher. You know? With the Wood top on it and wheels that you wheel over to the sink. You would think they would be plentiful here considering how many homes have concrete kitchens etc.

Not the 18" But rather the FULL Size 24" Model.......

Does anyone know where I can get one, order one?

Will go to SD if necessary.

We are getting Dishpan hands !

Doesn't fit in anyone's suitcase either !

MDC4650AWW_SET_SHOT_175.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated........

Joe and Fran

Americano on Feb 27 in SD has some...
bob

jojo2130

May 30, 2005

Thanks J Bob , were wre all saddled up to go there and get one....
Decided to call first ........ They do in fact have one but 33,000 RD ! Sheesh !

Can pay a lotta labour for that!

The Built Ins are in the 18000 Range, and on the mainland the portables tend to be LESS expensive than the built ins , I Would pay Up to 20K ......... Guess back to the drawing board........ If you have any other suggestions would be appreciated.......... We have a friend there calling around. It is almost foreign completely to these tiendas............ We have to explain each time "with Gomas" etc etc

JOe

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Have A Great Dominican Dishwasher!

"IT" is a "Yolanda" Model. Been around for about 45 years,and still working!
Ever hear of a "MAID"???????????
An electric dishwasher will cost you more to use than a "Trabajadora"!
It has a heating element the size of a garden hose!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Electric Dishwashers Tell No Stories

Not when the Maid walks out with the TV it won't ! Or tells here "freinds" the layout of the joint........
remember ELECTRIC DISHWASHERS TELL NO STORIES

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Radio Centro

In Satiago I believe carry GE. SHould be able to negotiate a fair price. They have one of the best "After Sales" service in the area.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
elctric dishwasher cost a lot to buy, more to install - because you'll pay for it twice (not possible to do the right job first time around, dishwashers are not that popular and people with money use yolanda/mercedes/maria instead). electric bill will knock you out and if you already have a maid or househelp you'll have hell of a time trying to teach her how to use it (be prepared to have foam coming out of your kitchen windows after she soaks all dishes in washing up liquid prior to pressing start).
having said that - ochoa in santiago will have dishwashers and some shops in POP may order one for you too.
ps you may consider using your kids as portable dishwashing force too. get some rest and mani done while they are at it :)

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
Agreed.

OP just wants information on dishwasher not twisted DR1 editorial.

I?d actually like to know if anyone has seen the double drawer ones.