Sea Horse Ranch

mum

Jan 11, 2008
Does anyone have any experience of living at Sea Horse Ranch?

Are the rental rates listed on the web realistic or just marketing hype?

Property purchase prices at Sea Horse Ranch and other areas appear overly priced and they tend to be on the market for a very long time. Are they realistic or gringo?

Is this normal for the property market in the DR or caused over pricing?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Property purchase prices at Sea Horse Ranch and other areas appear overly priced and they tend to be on the market for a very long time. Are they realistic or gringo?

It may be the most expensive gated community on the North coast, but it is also considered to be the best.
Of course, best is a subjective thing, but certainly it's a top of the line project.
PS: The prices would be the same for any nationality wanting to rent or buy.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Best Residential Community on the North Coast

I owned a house there from 1989 to 2002. It is without a doubt the best managed residential development in which I have ever been involved. If peace of mind, security, privacy, meeting very interesting people from around the world is what you want, you cannot go wrong at Sea Horse.

The rental rates are realistic for what you are getting, and as Rocky says, the prices are the same for anyone purchasing no matter what nationality.

Unless you understand ? ?you get what you pay for? ? you will always think it is too expensive.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I, for one, can vouch for the quality and the pricing. I know of a house recently remodeled with ALL of the comforts and a huge lot, that is going for a bit less than 2 mil...and I think it is cheap....but what do i know???

the Sea Horse Ranch is perfect for peace, comfort and interesting people....

HB

Mariposazul

May 5, 2005
I've had horses all my life (in the US)...best horses for tourists to ride in the country. (Been there twice).