Costambar without Communication

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
...........again............

Main cable to Costambar for Codetel phones and internet were cut and stolen AGAIN, early this am (around 2-3am) Saturday, 12th of January.........

This is about the 5th time in the last 2-3 months.........

It would be helpful if Codetel would run the line a little higher than the 6 foot high that they "hang" now..............they should also consider combining it with a "high voltage" electrical line!!!!

Usually they work on it right away even when it has been a Saturday or Sunday.....but this time they say they aren't sending anyone out til Monday....

I'm sitting in my car robbing a signal from the University in front of Zona Franca............

I can't wait for OneMax or whatever they are called to come to POP.......
we have our own well, own satellite TV and if we could just get our own internet and electric .............we'd be all set.....................ONCE WE GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE HANDS OF CERTAIN PEOPLE!!!

TaTa for now! :angry:

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Update...........

Sunday am 8:38..........still no sign of any work being done....

BUT......I've been lucky to get wireless outside of the university again so I come up here in the car 3 times a day to keep me from having "internet withdrawal" !!

If anyone is trying to contact anyone in Costambar call their cell phones if they have one............

.......Their landlines will just ring and ring or go to voicemail..........

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Costambar is back!

:bunny:....................1:00 pm Sunday..............:bunny:

We'll see how long this lasts! :bunny::bunny:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
...........again............

Main cable to Costambar for Codetel phones and internet were cut and stolen AGAIN, early this am (around 2-3am) Saturday, 12th of January.........

This is about the 5th time in the last 2-3 months.........

It would be helpful if Codetel would run the line a little higher than the 6 foot high that they "hang" now..............they should also consider combining it with a "high voltage" electrical line!!!!

Usually they work on it right away even when it has been a Saturday or Sunday.....but this time they say they aren't sending anyone out til Monday....

I'm sitting in my car robbing a signal from the University in front of Zona Franca............

I can't wait for OneMax or whatever they are called to come to POP.......
we have our own well, own satellite TV and if we could just get our own internet and electric .............we'd be all set.....................ONCE WE GET EVERYTHING OUT OF THE HANDS OF CERTAIN PEOPLE!!!

TaTa for now! :angry:

Go figure - maybe you should send an email to Codetel explaining that one plus one equals two!