Gasper Hernandez scores again....

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Today we visited and shopped at the new purpose-built supermercado in the recently completed plaza (situated on the left hand side on the approach to Gasper Hernandez from Sabaneta) and we were impressed. The selection of salads and vegetables is amongst the freshest I have seen anywhere and they are well stocked with most items, even including HP Sauce and Campbells Baked Beans for those who crave those items, whilst their prices are also very competitive. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous and are seeking to learn the requirements of their customers. I would recommend that anyone in the vicinity pays them a visit.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
That plaza has been there for a few years, and they have been unsuccessful in renting out any of the units until the supermarket moved into one some weeks ago. I agree it is very good. GH used to be a so much cheaper area to shop in, but now more and more of us expats have discovered it the prices have really gone up. I bet once the supermarket hooks a few more of us in there their prices will go up too, just like Playero.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Yes - but the GH experiance is great. Me and the wife love shopping there, fantastic little town.
For all the AI tourists - get out and discover Gasper H!

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Yep, don't tell the tourists about GH, eh Tom!!! Otherwise the prices really will go up dramatically.... when are you two back down here again?
We're very busy with a new venture but we hope to make a short visit in late Feb. We'll be sure to look you and Charlie up.