Villas Brigitte

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadian604

Jan 14, 2008
Hi all,

I am thinking about travelling to the DR with my girlfriend for some R & R. We are looking for somewhere "off the beaten path" and found Villas Brigitte on the internet. Villas Brigitte is located between Sosua and Cabarete. After contacting Villas Brigitte they are wanting us to wire them $200 via Western Union to reserve a room. Of course we are hesitant to do this without knowing their reputation. Does anybody know of Villas Brigitte and their reputation or another great place? Thank you for your help!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi all,

I am thinking about travelling to the DR with my girlfriend for some R & R. We are looking for somewhere "off the beaten path" and found Villas Brigitte on the internet. Villas Brigitte is located between Sosua and Cabarete. After contacting Villas Brigitte they are wanting us to wire them $200 via Western Union to reserve a room. Of course we are hesitant to do this without knowing their reputation. Does anybody know of Villas Brigitte and their reputation or another great place? Thank you for your help!
This all I could find for you.
I thought I remembered more, but that's all that came up in the search engine.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coa...dy-owner-didnt-return-my-drivers-license.html

Status
Not open for further replies.