Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492
Results 4,911 to 4,913 of 4913
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

And that’s the best answer you have to all these years of proven facts????

Go figure!
    One Dominican at a time please!

2. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The world economy is already in recession and obviously heading into a global depression. The stock markets, worldwide, are crashing. Microeconomies have come to a standstill as one nation after another order all citizens not to leave their homes.

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin has stated the US UE rate will hit 20%. They always underestimate. It will hit levels worse than the Great Depression in the range of over 50%. Bank runs occurring daily. Credit disruptions threaten the global financial structure in ways that surpass 9 11 and the Great Recession of 2008.

We are facing the liquidation of our entire financial and economic system. I stand vindicated. Pichardo and his ilk- Surrender and Capitulation accepted. I wish I had been wrong all these years but you can't say I didn't warn all of you.

Since my first post I have maintained the absolute certainty of another global depression and economic crisis and collapse. It is in the orders of magnitude that I have been posting on. The unthinkable to many has become reality. Updates forthcoming.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Coronavirus was the catalyst for this economic chain reaction. Coronavirus was the initial point disruptor in this ongoing economic collapse. Our global economic structure was never a stable one to begin with. I have maintained this position since my inception in this thread.

If it would not have been coronavirus, it would have been another catastrophic catalyst. The point being we were on the precipice always of economic ruin. Our financial structure was always composed of a Frankenstein concentration of junk bonds, derivatives and phony financial instruments.

This monstrosity is what we called modern economics. We now face the extermination of our monetary, financial and socio-economic systems. This economically speaking is a 1929 Great Depression Event. Much worse!!!

It is unfolding as we speak.