Sin Palabras

A

apostropheman

is this the correct pic?
album_picphp.jpg

tgood1

Jan 1, 2005
I like the way the crosswalk makes you walk directly into a telephone pole and trash can! Not that anyone is going to use them or stop for them.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
is this the correct pic?
album_picphp.jpg
Yes it is. Thanks. I tried uploading it as per instructions in a thread refered by Dominican Boy, but couldn't. Someone will have to show me on my computer. (I'll buy the beer)
Signed: Dumb Eddy

As for the Xing, I pointed this out to the "City Engineer" He said he was going to "resolver" it. Let's wait and see. As for the one way......yea sure.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Yes it is. Thanks. I tried uploading it as per instructions in a thread refered by Dominican Boy, but couldn't. Someone will have to show me on my computer. (I'll buy the beer)
Signed: Dumb Eddy

As for the Xing, I pointed this out to the "City Engineer" He said he was going to "resolver" it. Let's wait and see. As for the one way......yea sure.

He "resolver" it Eddy, gave you a response and walked away... ;)

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I must be in this country too long already... or was I just too tired yesterday, so that I looked at the picture wondering what y'all find so funny :cheeky:

But it gave me a good morning laugh just now. Do we reset over night?

... J-D.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I must be in this country too long already... or was I just too tired yesterday, so that I looked at the picture wondering what y'all find so funny :cheeky:

But it gave me a good morning laugh just now. Do we reset over night?

... J-D.
Drive by and you'll laugh even more.
Got sh*t from a lot of people last evening. Was at the end of the street making a left hand turn from the left lane "As per arrows on the road" and everyone was giving me the evil eye. They had to wait for me to turn before they could engage "the wrong way."

Last edited:

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
Typical (the house paint)--sorry but it's already been one of those weeks! I guess we should be thankful that it wasn't tempra paint.

Question: What makes anyone think that ANYONE is going to use THIS street going one way? Really? Where else do they listen to "Una Via" signs? I guess there are a few streets where MOST people go one way--like Bolivar--but honestly even there I see trucks and cars (not just motoconchos) going the wrong way.

My dh likes to point out that he "IS only driving ONE way AT THAT MOMENT--so therefore it IS UNA via." Meaning basically that he couldn't possibly be driving in two directions AT THE SAME TIME...LOL! 'Makes me think of the "Pushme-Pull" creature on Dr. Doolittle.

And, J-D...I thought the same thing.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
No street in the DR is ever One Way. Just ask any moto concho.

I always thought one way meant that you could only drive in one direction at a time????

I drove this street the wrong way yesterday, but other then the arrow markings on the street there was no sign indicating UNA VIA. This is the same on the street (Dr Rosen i think) in front of Rockys. The street is marked with arrows but there is no UNA VIA sign. There are constantly vehicles, not to mention numerous motos going the "WRONG" way, and they look at you like you just got off the space ship if you say anything.

SO one way again means drive only in one direction

Bob K