any games thursday or friday in santiago?

yamaneko

Jan 15, 2008
On the internet schedules i saw, i couldnt see any games for the 17th nor 18th, but am i missing anything? Im only going to be there 2 days and really wanted to see a game in santiago if i could.

yamaneko

Jan 15, 2008
YES! game on friday! I couldnt find that calender on the website the last time i was looking, i must have been on the wrong calender. But i noticed the "if necessary" thing on it. Is there a possibility of something happening tonight and tomorrow that would make the Friday game not necessary?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
YES! game on friday! I couldnt find that calender on the website the last time i was looking, i must have been on the wrong calender. But i noticed the "if necessary" thing on it. Is there a possibility of something happening tonight and tomorrow that would make the Friday game not necessary?

The calendar was changed today to list the series finals. That is why you could not find it earlier today or yesterday.

The "if necessary" games are for only the last four posted games. It is a best out of 9 series.

yamaneko

Jan 15, 2008
ok im going to the game on friday. But i wont be able to get to the stadium until like 1. Will the tickets be sold out by then? For this game how much should i expect to pay either at the door or from the scalpers for cheap tickets? What about for an Auglias hat?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
ok im going to the game on friday. But i wont be able to get to the stadium until like 1. Will the tickets be sold out by then? For this game how much should i expect to pay either at the door or from the scalpers for cheap tickets? What about for an Auglias hat?

RD250 at the ticket booth. Get there 2 hours before the first pitch. RD500-600 for a scalped ticket. If you look and talk like a gringo RD800 and up.

yamaneko

Jan 15, 2008
thanks for the info. are there any ATM machines there at the stadium or near? im about out of RD. If not, what about in the mall thats nearby?

Chip are you saying that even at 1 i dont really need to go? that at 6 there should still be some tickets possibly at the door? If so, when i get the tickets at six, do you suggest i enter already to beat the rush, or just hang out until later?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
thanks for the info. are there any ATM machines there at the stadium or near? im about out of RD. If not, what about in the mall thats nearby?

Chip are you saying that even at 1 i dont really need to go? that at 6 there should still be some tickets possibly at the door? If so, when i get the tickets at six, do you suggest i enter already to beat the rush, or just hang out until later?

The ticket office probably doesn't open until 4. You can alwys stop by and ask them and then return at the hour it opens. The banks will mostly be in the downtown area by Calle DEl Sol.