JetBlue to Start Daily Direct Orlando-SDQ Flight Starting March

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
New JetBlue Orlando-Santo Domingo Service

Starting March 6, 2008, JetBlue will fly daily between Orlando, Fla., and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic -- the only nonstop flights available between the two cities. The flights depart at 1:55 p.m., meaning passengers on JetBlue morning flights to Orlando may connect from cities like Boston, Buffalo, Burlington, Vt., Newark, Newburgh, N.Y., Portland, Maine, Rochester, N.Y., Syracuse, N.Y., Washington, D.C., and White Plains, N.Y....

Regular fares will range from $99-$349 one-way. See the JetBlue website for more details.

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Just flew JB from MCO to SDQ today................

......what a delight...loaded quick...left on time....nice EMBRAER 190....landed on time.....bags off the plane in about 5 minutes.......hope this flight continues cuz its nice not to have to layover in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale when flying out of MCO.

May 31, 2005
......hope this flight continues cuz its nice not to have to layover in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale when flying out of MCO.

Tell me about it. I am already planning my trip for the end of April. I love this new non stop flight. Jet Blue also just announced a new crew base opening in Orlando for this May, so I doubt that this route will be discontinued any time soon. Spirit needs to take a hint and start their own. Then they will have some competition going on.