Excursions In Punta Cana

Wendie

Jan 9, 2008
We are looking into doing an excursion while vacationing in Punta Cana, are staying at the Catalonia. can anyone recommend a good excursion and prices etc.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
for the Catalonia in case of waterbased activities check their watersports center right on the hotel's beach, Promarine is a really great outfit offering a bunch of activities.
of course for sportfishing you should stick with myself, lol.
for safaris i like most the Monster truck safari, offered by your tourrep and the Fun buggy Excursion.
if yu're more adventurous i would recommend the ATV tour offered by the hotel, the Catalonia is located at the perfect area for that, the tour is great fun and owned by the resort itself, you will find info at the lobby area and also at the watersports center where the bikes are based(but not run by the watersports center, but they always have a rep there present).
have a great time
Mike

Wendie

Jan 9, 2008
gracias for that info, Mike, do you happen to know where we could get a resort map layout of catalonia, I found one on this site but it did not have a directory, ie - restaurants, bar locations etc.... gracias...

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
wow,
i don't have resort maps, but contact HLYWUD here on the bord, he has a bunch of different ,maps of the area including some resort maps, i don't know if he has one of the Catalonia, but worth a try, drop him a PM, he will come over here the upcoming weekend.
Mike