Be VERY careful all you men looking for women

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
This is a warning to all you guys. Yesterday I was in a meeting with the Major in Cabarete Police station and as I was leaving they had just released 4transvestites. I tell you what, my friends and I realised that they were men, but some of you guys may not. They looked very good and were very convincing. They looked like latinos, very smartly dressed with long dark wigs and good figures. The officers laughed with us when we were leaving, but I am just preparing you guys as this would not be nice for you to find out the truth at an inappropriate moment. Apart from the fact it could get nasty if you refuse their services after discovery.

Heads up

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006

Haaa, that's pretty funny!
But, now :ermm: I have to get that image out of my head! :eek:

They looked like latinos, very smartly dressed with long dark wigs and good figures.

I met one in the bathroom of Canita one Thursday night. Very obvious though... adam's apple.

Could be Canadians on vacation from El Convento Rico! El Convento Rico Alumni
None of them are very convincing though, IMO.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am reminded of Paul Hogan in Crocodile Dundee!! That should bring the tears to the eyes of the transves-tities!!

The other way Shad is to see which ones are having the sign of the crucfix made at them by the local ladies. THAT is a sure sign the 'ladies' are not of the fairest gender!!~ Grahame.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
LMAO....Buashbaby....That is one of the funniest scenes from that movie...

I remember a transvestite I once saw from a small town on the North Coast...but he/she also had HUGE a$$ and boob implants(!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...but to the point where it looked very comical.

He/She was wearing a skin tight verrry short and low cut white dress and had a tiny waist, skinny long legs...and the a$$ looked like 2 basketballs....same with the top :paranoid:

Of course I was staring because of that alone...but when I was informed that she was not really a she...I almost died...:ermm:

One of the strangest sights I have ever seen in my life...and one of the strangest things I hope I will ever see in my life :cheeky::cheeky:

How common is that in the DR? (besides during carnival when lots of men dress up as women)

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I must admit its the first time I have seen them here, but they were very convincing, I think women are more likely to spot them rather than men, because some I have seen in other parts of the world have been too close for comfort to the real thing

J

John Evans

main.php

would this be too obvious do you think

lajackael

Dec 12, 2004
pages.prodigy.net
I saw two last night in a club in Santiago. I was extremely embarrassed for continuing to stare. My staring was at two white males who were passing for females at one of the most popular bars in Santiago. There were two Dominican males patronizing them. My first thought was that is a man......then I was influenced to believe it was a woman(because the two Dominican men were so proud to be with them). I kept thinking are these guys who are buying the drinks nuts.
And BTW I was" staring" because I could not believe that other people did not see the obvious.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I saw two last night in a club in Santiago. I was extremely embarrassed for continuing to stare. My staring was at two white males who were passing for females at one of the most popular bars in Santiago. There were two Dominican males patronizing them. My first thought was that is a man......then I was influenced to believe it was a woman(because the two Dominican men were so proud to be with them). I kept thinking are these guys who are buying the drinks nuts.
And BTW I was" staring" because I could not believe that other people did not see the obvious.

well..it IS fairly common in latino countries that its ok if a gay person tries to pass as a female. Families will accespt a gay son as daughter rather than accepting them as a masculine gay man.

THis is just not in the DR but in many latin-american countries.

I remember on one trip to Boca Chica all the locals were excited about a drag show. YAWN.

TO the OP....i think men should be more concerned about STD's with their new chicas rather than a few trannies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com

Thats why I posted the warning it must be awful for men that are duped in this way. I wish the cops had kept the ones I saw released and transfer them to POP etc, if thats the sort of life they want, let the mean inmates give them all they desire

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I just had my operation, so I am just networking on the WWW for new friends, perhaps we can get together in Cabarete LadyBoy.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
I must admit its the first time I have seen them here, but they were very convincing, I think women are more likely to spot them rather than men, because some I have seen in other parts of the world have been too close for comfort to the real thing

Really??? Every single time I'm out and about and go to that club on Pedro Clisante (don't know the name); the one where you go up the stairs, they're always in there. My husband and I just snicker discreetly while watching them work their stuff on tourists, as well as with each other (lmao). Then, two weeks ago I was with a couple of friends shopping in a Jimenez store and I looked around and one those same he/shes from the club was shopping right next to me. I see blatantly gay men all the time inside the Playa Dorada complex (animation team???)

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Really??? Every single time I'm out and about and go to that club on Pedro Clisante (don't know the name); the one where you go up the stairs, they're always in there. My husband and I just snicker discreetly while watching them work their stuff on tourists, as well as with each other (lmao). Then, two weeks ago I was with a couple of friends shopping in a Jimenez store and I looked around and one those same he/shes from the club was shopping right next to me. I see blatantly gay men all the time inside the Playa Dorada complex (animation team???)

Trannies are different to decent gay men, I have respect for gay men but not for trannies. The club you are referring to is Classico someone has told me since I started the thread that they watched a friend dancing/smooching with one in that club and not realising, they all thought it was a great hoot until it started going too far and stepped in. The poor victim was mortified. This is what I dont like about the trannies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Muy tarde....

This is a warning to all you guys. Yesterday I was in a meeting with the Major in Cabarete Police station and as I was leaving they had just released 4transvestites. I tell you what, my friends and I realised that they were men, but some of you guys may not. They looked very good and were very convincing. They looked like latinos, very smartly dressed with long dark wigs and good figures. The officers laughed with us when we were leaving, but I am just preparing you guys as this would not be nice for you to find out the truth at an inappropriate moment. Apart from the fact it could get nasty if you refuse their services after discovery.

Heads up
I know you are trying to warn us, but.......OOOOOPS, too late....Aaaaaaaayyyyy.

Seriously, I know of a few "locas" in the DR but I have never seen a "trannie".....Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places (pun intended, whahaha).

Hey, was't Eddie Murphy caught with a prostitute who turned out to me a she-male or a "trannie"?.

Didn't that loser from the Partridge Family, Danny Dannaducci (?) arrested for beating the crap out a "trannie" AFTER he found balls instead of a vagina?.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Trannies are different to decent gay men, I have respect for gay men but not for trannies. The club you are referring to is Classico someone has told me since I started the thread that they watched a friend dancing/smooching with one in that club and not realising, they all thought it was a great hoot until it started going too far and stepped in. The poor victim was mortified. This is what I dont like about the trannies.

Ooops. I guess I strayed a little off the actual topic (trannies). I agree with you about not being bothered at all about gay men. Whatever floats your boat I always say. But the trannies at Classico.... yeah they are truly on the prowl and it's not funny when the other person doesn't know. But at the same time, at least to me, they're soooo obvious. You'd have to be blind not to be able to tell what they are; at least those that hang out at this particular club. They're not the most subtle, if you know what I mean. :bunny:

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Ooops. I guess I strayed a little off the actual topic (trannies). I agree with you about not being bothered at all about gay men. Whatever floats your boat I always say. But the trannies at Classico.... yeah they are truly on the prowl and it's not funny when the other person doesn't know. But at the same time, at least to me, they're soooo obvious. You'd have to be blind not to be able to tell what they are; at least those that hang out at this particular club. They're not the most subtle, if you know what I mean. :bunny:[/

You mean they forget to tie their wotsits back between their legs? or tie a bow around their necks to hide their adams apple? Its the only visible clue (the adams apple) that would give any men a hint they were not the real thing.:laugh::laugh:

Now we'll have all the men peering at the chicas necks before looking at the other parts