Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Be VERY careful all you men looking for women

This is a warning to all you guys. Yesterday I was in a meeting with the Major in Cabarete Police station and as I was leaving they had just released 4transvestites. I tell you what, my friends and I realised that they were men, but some of you guys may not. They looked very good and were very convincing. They looked like latinos, very smartly dressed with long dark wigs and good figures. The officers laughed with us when we were leaving, but I am just preparing you guys as this would not be nice for you to find out the truth at an inappropriate moment. Apart from the fact it could get nasty if you refuse their services after discovery.

Heads up

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird View Post
    Heads up
    Haaa, that's pretty funny!
    But, now I have to get that image out of my head!

They looked like latinos, very smartly dressed with long dark wigs and good figures.
    I met one in the bathroom of Canita one Thursday night. Very obvious though... adam's apple.

Could be Canadians on vacation from El Convento Rico! El Convento Rico Alumni
    None of them are very convincing though, IMO.

On Vacation....
    Post Thanks / Like

... Apart from the fact it could get nasty if you refuse their services after discovery.

Heads up
    Which one? .... that's the only way to find out.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I am reminded of Paul Hogan in Crocodile Dundee!! That should bring the tears to the eyes of the transves-tities!!

The other way Shad is to see which ones are having the sign of the crucfix made at them by the local ladies. THAT is a sure sign the 'ladies' are not of the fairest gender!!~ Grahame.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO....Buashbaby....That is one of the funniest scenes from that movie...

I remember a transvestite I once saw from a small town on the North Coast...but he/she also had HUGE a$$ and boob implants(!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...but to the point where it looked very comical.

He/She was wearing a skin tight verrry short and low cut white dress and had a tiny waist, skinny long legs...and the a$$ looked like 2 basketballs....same with the top

Of course I was staring because of that alone...but when I was informed that she was not really a she...I almost died...

One of the strangest sights I have ever seen in my life...and one of the strangest things I hope I will ever see in my life

How common is that in the DR? (besides during carnival when lots of men dress up as women)

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I must admit its the first time I have seen them here, but they were very convincing, I think women are more likely to spot them rather than men, because some I have seen in other parts of the world have been too close for comfort to the real thing

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah! The new DNCD replacements have arrived........
    RamÃ*rez Ferreira produce inesperados cambios internos en la DNCD**

John Evans

would this be too obvious do you think

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw two last night in a club in Santiago. I was extremely embarrassed for continuing to stare. My staring was at two white males who were passing for females at one of the most popular bars in Santiago. There were two Dominican males patronizing them. My first thought was that is a man......then I was influenced to believe it was a woman(because the two Dominican men were so proud to be with them). I kept thinking are these guys who are buying the drinks nuts.
    And BTW I was" staring" because I could not believe that other people did not see the obvious.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John Evans View Post
    would this be too obvious do you think
    Nature Lover:

I have to assume that Joan Evans is your handle on that site?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast