:bunny: Please Help me!!!! :bunny:

wendyak

Jan 21, 2008
Hi, I need some legal help here! Any inmigration lawyer???
I came to the USA in 2004 with a tourist visa type R B1/B2 and in order to be legal I had to be with the family that got the visa for me. When I got there I run away, and since then I have been Ilegal, but now I receive my residency papers ( because my mother is a legal resident of the USA), I was wondering if somebody can give me some advice about what to do, and if somebody knows the laws of the USA, I would like to know if there exists any hope that I get my papers without getting in trouble with USA inmigration because of what I did.
I'm despare, please!!! God Bless You.:squareeye

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
You would definately need a lawyer. You would be in trouble with Immigration because you overstayed your visa. What city are you living in? Maybe someone knows of a lawyer there?

Are you unmarried and under 21 years of age?

As a naturalized US citizen you have the same rights and privileges as a native born US citizen ... As a US citizen you can petition for your parents and siblings to immigrate to the US. Your spouse and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) qualify for immediate relative classification for immigration purposes, which means they do not have a waiting list to immigrate (like the spouse and children of a Permanent Resident) and can do so as fast as the paperwork can be processed.

Good luck!

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
I suggest moving to Lawrence Ma. and then contacting Ted Kennedy or John Kerrys office for assistance. Not being sarcastic either. Along with a good immigration lawyer these 2 along with the good Governor Patrick should be able to give you more help than most states leaders. Unless you commit a felony or work in a New Bedford factory it is very difficult to get deported from Mass. And the politicians are very helpful in getting non documented foreign visitors their legal status.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Lynn,Is Also A Good Place!

EVERYONE there is "Illegal",and speakes Spanish!
"ONE MORE" will never be noticed!:ermm:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC