Telephone number

NorwegianMale

Jan 24, 2008
Dear all,

3,5 years ago I met a really nice lady at the dominican republic. I really liked her, and I think she liked me. We had contact for some months later, but as i met a norwegian lady i had to cease the contact. As I am young, free and single again, I would like to contact her, but unfortunately the telephone number doesnt exist anymore.

Her name was Maria, she is from Santiago and she had number 001 809 4274 238. She work(ed) with fixing finger- and toenails.

Anybody have a clue how i can get in touch with her? Is it possible to call any cellphone companies and then get her last name? Than the rest should be easy.

Please contact me at norwegian2008@hotmail.com if you are able to help.

Thanks alot in advance.

Ivan

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Ivan:

What number was she on the Maria scale? It might narrow down the search for her, you do realize there are probably a few thousand Maria's in Santiago that work with toe's.

1) Bible thumping Virgin that you have to date, before
marrying her & her family, before having sex..
2) Non virgin, maybe with a child, needs to be dated and
lavished with gifts, before marriage, before sex.
3) Average girl that takes several dates to bag and will not take
cash after sex, but expects you to take care of her needs.
4) Average girl who loves sex, is very romantic, hard to get into
bed, unless she really likes you and appreciates financial help.
5) Average girl, likes sex, will only go with a guy who treats her
nicely and appreciates whatever you slip in her pocket/purse.
6) Average girl, likes sex with the right guy, sets her price ahead of
time, treats you well so that you will come back for more
7) Pro who likes sex, wants to make a good living from her
career, always wants a bit more money, treats you ok.
8) Pro who doesn’t enjoy sex, charges a fortune for her services,
Thinks she’s hot stuff and rushes you to finish up.
9) Career Pro, works 7 days a week, high mileage, takes first offer
she can get, a bit aggressive, mechanical in bed, loves cash.
10) Slut who will go with absolutely anybody, dirty,
fat or ugly if there is money involved.

tambo'

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
Probably the most common name in the DR. Posting your email address could get you other offers, they may even do nails too.

NorwegianMale

Jan 24, 2008
I would say no. 5.

The clue should be the old number. She is probably registered at a database at the cellcompany. At that time (3,5 years ago) there shouldnt be to many.

Would appreciate any help.

Ivan

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You snooze you lose ....

...Her name was Maria, she is from Santiago and she had number 001 809 4274 238. She work(ed) with fixing finger- and toenails. ....
Another lucky dude may have already snatched her up and changed her last name .... just take another trip, you'll find a replacement 'Maria' PDQ.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Seems like a nice girl with a good heart, I will see if I can find her in my database.

NorwegianMale

Jan 24, 2008
Dear all,

She was special. I have travelling to most south american countries, and to the DR 3 times. She is probably the most special lady I have met on those trips. I felt a special chemistry between us.

Still would love to get help on this issue :)!

Best regards,

Ivan

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Ya' never know, maybe she reads DR1 and you guys can be reunited one day!
Good luck Ivan, I will keep my eyes and ears open for a Maria # 5 that works with toes when I pass by.

tambo'

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Someone please help Ivan rekindle his long lost romance with Maria from Santiago. If you have a contact at Santiago's Telco, please have him/her search the database for her name and new number then sent it to Ivan. And, risk your job for a perfect stranger who may or may not be real. :dead:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Where did she work??? On your next trip to the DR.......Why don't you stop by the nail salon and ask. Maybe she's still there or her friend is or her sister in law is..... ya never know... everyone seems to know everyone.. somehow.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Dear all,

Her name was Maria, she is from Santiago and she had number 001 809 4274 238. She work(ed) with fixing finger- and toenails.

Ivan

In the DR, the women change their phone numbers about as fast as they change their partners.....

She was special. I have travelling to most south american countries, and to the DR 3 times. She is probably the most special lady I have met on those trips. I felt a special chemistry between us.

You are searching for the impossible dream, and if she was so special, why did you let her go!

......but as i met a norwegian lady i had to cease the contact

Evidently, she was not special enough not to dump her for someone else.

/

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
001 809 4274 238 ?? i thought the international operator was 011...

maybe that explains it :ermm:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Dear all,

3,5 years ago I met a really nice lady at the dominican republic. I really liked her, and I think she liked me. We had contact for some months later, but as i met a norwegian lady i had to cease the contact. As I am young, free and single again, I would like to contact her, but unfortunately the telephone number doesnt exist anymore.

Anybody have a clue how i can get in touch with her? Is it possible to call any cellphone companies and then get her last name? Than the rest should be easy.

Please contact me at norwegian2008@hotmail.com if you are able to help.

Thanks alot in advance.

Ivan

Ivan:

If you really want to get in touch with her soon, then buy some ad space in as many Dominican newspapers as you can for a week then stop, then wait two weeks and do it again for the last time.

Post your first name, the one she knows you for and make some details like places you visited with her to weed out all others. Then make sure to get a new e-mail account to use as contact. Make sure to list stuff only you and her know about and some info on yourself, making it clear that it's a friend looking to find a long lost friend as well.
Never use anybody else's name to describe events you attended with her (not a good thing) just the event and that's it.

If possible have the ad post a picture of you for her from around the time you met her, since you may have changed since then...

Let her find you, and make sure NOT to post her cell number again!!!! Don't do that!!! It doesn’t matter if she changed it or not!!!

I'll bet she'll get back at you sooner rather than later...

God Hell!!!!! H?per at du finner henne...