Need large amounts of land

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Hi All,

We currently have a serious group of buyers looking for 100,000 tareas of land now and another 100,000 in the not too far future. We have a couple of locations we will be showing them in February but I thought I would throw this out there and see if there are others on the board who may be aware of someone selling this amount of land. We are fully aware that this is a huge amount of land but the buyers are serious.

Requirements for the land are few, sandy soil and as close as possible to a large port, Monte christi for example. We will be moving fast on this so let me know as soon as possible if you have anything.

SL

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Hi All,

We currently have a serious group of buyers looking for 100,000 tareas of land now and another 100,000 in the not too far future. We have a couple of locations we will be showing them in February but I thought I would throw this out there and see if there are others on the board who may be aware of someone selling this amount of land. We are fully aware that this is a huge amount of land but the buyers are serious.

Requirements for the land are few, sandy soil and as close as possible to a large port, Monte christi for example. We will be moving fast on this so let me know as soon as possible if you have anything.

SL
have someone with 16o,ooo tereas in samana,las galeras, on water and hills.
bob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just so you are aware, Samana is the other side of the island from Monte Christi, 6-7hrs drive.

If your looking for land in Samana, by all means email or PM me.
We have a chunk that has just come on the market.

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
have contact with a couple million square mtrs in Macao area.
Sold some to Westin Roco Kii Resort, Moon Palace.
Much more available.
Let me know.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
100,000 tareas is 62,900,000 sq mts... FYI

Near a port? Not going to happen. Might find some in Northwest...but not in one chunck..

Good luck

HB

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Going to happen

Hillbilly,

We currently have one chunk of 80,000 tareas in the Monte Christi area 49KM from the seaport of Pepillo Salcedo. This is acceptable. I guess I should have said, "as close to a seaport as possible". The problem is that the buyers want a minimum of 100K tareas to start therefore we are looking to add to the 80K or find another chunk with the full 100K, or better yet the full 200K.

SL

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Info on us

Just to let everyone know our group is very familiar with the geography of the island. Our group has over 17 year experience living and working in the DR. We are also fully aware of what 100,000 tareas converts to in meters, acres and hectares.

We have several pieces of land identified but I saw no harm in throwing this out there for the group since several on this board are "well connected". It never hurts to have more options available for your buyers.

SL

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I would suggest looking around Monte Plata, perhaps some of the old sugar cane land.
Or in Hato Mayor.

Another option would be the lands associated with Monte LLano which I am sure could be leased at least...Hazim hasn't done much with them...

And, I'll put out feelers...

HB