Series Del Caribe news

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Bars and restaurants will be selling alcoholic drinks 24 hrs. during the " series del caribe '' in Santiago city , as order the secretary of interior y policia.

JJ.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Aguilas cibaenas local team from Santiago city will be dressing the Dominican republic champions uniform and Tigres Del Licey from Santo Domingo will be playing in representation of Puerto Rico.

JJ.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Aguilas cibaenas local team from Santiago city will be dressing the Dominican republic champions uniform and Tigres Del Licey from Santo Domingo will be playing in representation of Puerto Rico.

JJ.

And, as I have been telling MQ for a month now, all the players from both teams are invited. They will add few players to the rosters, but no one is left out.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Will the games be on TV here in the DR?

All games involving the DR will be on local TV. When Venezuela plays Mexico, it may or may not be on local TV, but for sure you can pick it up on ESPN Desportes.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
And, as I have been telling MQ for a month now, all the players from both teams are invited. They will add few players to the rosters, but no one is left out.

SHOW me where that is written, smart axxxxxx...

I have not seen ANYTHING to prove you right...

Let me know and I'll shut up...

AGUILAS CAMPEONES!!!!!!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
SHOW me where that is written, smart axxxxxx...

I have not seen ANYTHING to prove you right...

Let me know and I'll shut up...

AGUILAS CAMPEONES!!!!!!

Why do I have to prove anything? Both teams are playing as announced. When the Yankees play do they give a disclaimer that the real team is not playing?

Aquilas and Licey are both playing PERIOD.....

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
YOU have got to be the dumbest of the dumbest...

What are you trying to prove by insisting on this crap???

The teams going to play the Caribbean series are NOT Aguilas and Licey...they are a combination of those players with the rest of the players from the other teams in DR...

Man, I know men can be stubborn...but you are acting STUPID now...

Give it a rest...

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS PLAYING...PERIOD!!!!

Oh, and btw...AGUILAS CAMPEONES!!!!!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
MQ

Tell me one player on either Aqulas or Licey that wiil NOT PLAY in this series, because I said all will play with some additions.

Maybe you should concentrate on buying gifts instead of this, because you cannot tell me one player that will not be playing for either team. If you can meet this test fine. If not find someone else to bother.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thing is Aguilas will be playing as Dominicana and Licey will be representing Puerto Rico....

Simple. Right now, nobody knows who is going to be on the final rosters.....Some good players out there that can bolster either or both teams...

HB

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Thing is Aguilas will be playing as Dominicana and Licey will be representing Puerto Rico....

Simple. Right now, nobody knows who is going to be on the final rosters.....Some good players out there that can bolster either or both teams...

HB

I could not agree more with you HB. But my point is simple. No one that is on the current roster will be left off. Just some additions.

Do YOU agree with me or not?

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Que co?zazaso de cabeza dura eres, hombre!!! :(

In order to add some players from other teams...you can BET some players are gonna be left out...

It's simple math...they can't have a 100 man roster...so...some of the players that didn't do much...WILL be replaced by other players...

How is that so hard for you to understand????

HB said it...and he's the law to me...NOBODY knows who's going to be on the final rosters...

NOT you, nor ME...NOBODY!!!

But you know what? I'm gonna let you drown in your own misery when the rosters come out and I'm proven RIGHT all along!!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
One more thing...HB...WHY and WHO decided to let the subchampion represent PR???

THAT is totally messed up if you ask me...if PR didn't want to send a team...TOO BAD!!!

It's THEIR LOSS!!!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Que co?zazaso de cabeza dura eres, hombre!!! :(

In order to add some players from other teams...you can BET some players are gonna be left out...

It's simple math...they can't have a 100 man roster...so...some of the players that didn't do much...WILL be replaced by other players...

How is that so hard for you to understand????

HB said it...and he's the law to me...NOBODY knows who's going to be on the final rosters...

NOT you, nor ME...NOBODY!!!

But you know what? I'm gonna let you drown in your own misery when the rosters come out and I'm proven RIGHT all along!!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

MQ

How about a friendly bet, like $1,000 US. I say no one is cut, just players added. Then we can both laugh together, only one will be a little poorer.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tambo...that article was posted when the series was 4-2...;)

I think they changed their tune now...for some crazy reason that only baseball officials in DR have knowledge of....:pirate:

Anyway...SKY...no way...I'm not that dumb to bet...on ANYTHING...especially when I know I'm right...

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! :cheeky:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Tambo...that article was posted when the series was 4-2...;)

I think they changed their tune now...for some crazy reason that only baseball officials in DR have knowledge of....:pirate:

Anyway...SKY...no way...I'm not that dumb to bet...on ANYTHING...especially when I know I'm right...

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! :cheeky:

It is amazing how sometimes the only way to prove who is right is by putting your money where your mouth is. My money is ready, so I guess that makes me right.

Unless of course my good friend MQ wants to match it.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It is amazing how sometimes the only way to prove who is right is by putting your money where your mouth is. My money is ready, so I guess that makes me right.

Unless of course my good friend MQ wants to match it.

Your money in your mouth DOES NOT make you RIGHT...it only makes you look like a FOOL!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! :) :) :) :) :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Your money in your mouth DOES NOT make you RIGHT...it only makes you look like a FOOL!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! :) :) :) :) :)

The fool is the one that cannot back up his or her opinion with their money.

If you want to bet let me know, otherwise brag to someone else.

YOU ARE WRONG.............................

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.... :) :) :) :)

What's that saying? A FOOL and his money are soon parted??? Is that right?

Well, I guess we'll know soon enough!!!!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! :) :) :) :) :)