New US Consular Agent for North Coast

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'm sure many know this already but for those who don't the new US Consular Agent for the North Coast is Mr. Ted Foster, Administrator General of PP airport. This was announced in the print version of today's El Faro (nice photo, Mr. F. :cheeky:) but as yet is not appearing in the online version so I can't post a link. And I'm posting it here because the new US Consular Agent is a DR1 poster :) so I'd like to be the first to congratulate him on his new appointment.

Disclaimer: Any disparaging remarks about US Consular Agents made by me in these fora in earlier years relate to previous incumbents and not the new appointee whom, I am sure, will be absolutely splendid.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Congratulations, Mr Ted.
You earned it, you deserve it, and I couldn't possibly think of anyone as qualified as you.
Warmest regards, Marco.

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
congrats

<in my best South African "Lethal Weapon" accent>:

Deeeeplomatick Immuuuuunity!!!

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Congratulations Ted!
Now the other Ted and I understand why you have been to busy to play music!!
Hope to see you both soon.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hmmmmmm. Can we talk getting a Visa Waiver for me later this year on the Golf Course Ted????

Seriously - MANY congratulations. May you take the position from strength to strength & fight the good fight (but not too many of them we hope) for your North Coast campatriates (or should that be Compatriots?) ~ Grahame.