Super Bowl

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
The Sports Bar in Casa de Campo is having a Superbowl party!!!!!! I don't know anything about juan dolio. Also there are many places in la capital having parties for superbowl.

Snake

Apr 8, 2007
Every year thing have the Super Bowl in Giulia's Cafe Sports Bar Juan Dolio, 2 Big Screen TVs, Great Food and you will have a great time. They also serve Chicken Wings that night.

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
GO GIANTS!!

We are going to Giulia's cafe. It is somewhat of a tradition now (I tend to be one of the only women there screaming at the screens--including when idiot kickers miss 30-something hard field goals! My father is a long-time season tx holder and I was raised as a Tom-boy!) We get a big table with our almost 18 year old and whoever else is interested and eat dinner there plus lots of Presidente. It's grand fun.

Last weeks Packer v. Giants game was great a Giulia's. As I am originally from NY and have been on the stupid season tx holder waiting list for 23 years, I am a DIE HARD Giants fan. The rest of our table was rooting for the Packers (burrr cold at -24 with windchill) so my eldest son kept glaring at me. Ahh...what are teenagers for?

Any...I need to find my Giants jersey this week. The early season was SO terrible for them I brought it back to the US in the Fall and can't recall if I brought it back (it's really way too hot for here.) So, if any of you want to loan me a Giants jersey for the game, I promise not to spill beer or catsup on it <g>
Paz y salud,
DrChrisHe

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'd just go to the beach instead and listen to updates.

PATRIOTS RULE !!!! :laugh:

fishking

Nov 27, 2007
In Boca Chica the Boathouse

I had a great time watching the Pats/Chargers game at the the Boathouse Bar. Right on the beach on the east end. It was full of expat guys from Boston.