Courier Depot

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Does anyone know of a Purolator/Fed Ex/UPS etc. depot located in San Pedro de Macoris? I can't seem to find any depots on the South Coast other than Santo Domingo.

I need to send a paper there and have it sent back straight away so sending it to a depot would be the easiest.

Thanks!!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Contact a customer service agent for any of these courier services for information and also include DHL on your list.

What may be arranged in advance, if there is no depot; is you fix to have a pre-addressed return courier envelope and completed return airway bill be included in the inbound package to San Pedro. The courier can deliver the paper with the return envelope; the business can be conducted; the paper placed in the return envelope; the return envelope with completed airway bill can be handed over to the courier for forwarding. If the business cannot be conducted immediately dismiss the courier and plan for a pick-up at a future time.

Please be advised, be sure the delivery address is complete and correct and a valid phone number for a contact be on the envelopes and airway bills.

Regards,
PJT

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Thank you for the information as I had a really hard time getting any correct info from the call centers for Purolato and FedEx. Finally I called DHL and got the info I needed. They were not open over the weekend.