Brugal Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
As Brugal is now owned by BACARDI i dont know if the tours still exist....
I am sure if you would like they?d have tours..

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I don't think so, unless something happened I never heard about..I can't imagine that Brugal would see out to Bacardi. I know that Bacardi is in the country but not as owners of Brugal...

Where did you see this??

HB

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
The tour is free and takes about 30 minutes (video and tour) and then you have the opportunity to sample and buy products. AFAIK Brugal is not owned by Bacardi.

Gregg

Last edited:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It is located on the left side of the highway ( ocean side) as you enter Puerto Plata from the Sosua/Airport/ Playa Dorada side of town (east side)

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
It is located on the left side of the highway ( ocean side) as you enter Puerto Plata from the Sosua/Airport/ Playa Dorada side of town (east side)

C'mon Planner I know you're a resident. Unless Brugal purchased the chicken fightn' arena, it's on the right going into POP

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
151 over and out

As you exit P/Plata airport turn right it is on your right hand side ocean side open the car windows you can smell it;) Ron/ Rum made in Dominican Republic:bunny:You can tour the Brugal Rum bottling factory while you are in Puerto Plata in North Coast of Dominican Republic. The visitor can have a short tour of the oldest bottling operation in Dominican Republic. The best part is at the end of the tour you get to sample our liquid gold. The factory produces more than one and a half million litres of white and dark rum each year.
Tours are conducted Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm, and 2pm to 5pm;

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
C'mon Planner I know you're a resident. Unless Brugal purchased the chicken fightn' arena, it's on the right going into POP

Yes Randy & yes John Evans, it's on the RIGHT coming in to PP from Sosua. Planner, there is no point in telling a driver it's on the 'ocean side' because..........from where the Brugal bottling plant is they can't see the ocean. :laugh:

She means well..........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.