Jarabacoa Apartment (weekly)

PhillyJames

Jul 6, 2006
Hi...

I am returning to Jarabocoa in April/May (for a week or so); wanted to know if anyone has or knows of any apartment rentals in town. While there last year, I did see a sign for apartment rentals not far from the park, but I didn't record the #. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hi...

I am returning to Jarabocoa in April/May (for a week or so); wanted to know if anyone has or knows of any apartment rentals in town. While there last year, I did see a sign for apartment rentals not far from the park, but I didn't record the #. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Contact the Gran Jimenoa on the banks of the Rio Jimenoa. Really nice place, good folks, nice rooms and outstanding food, all at reasonable "Dominican" prices.

Hotel Gran Jimenoa,

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Mi Tio Cafe

Mi Tio Cafe is one block up from the park. On the bottom is the cafe/internet place, and above is a Language school-French, English , and Spanish. They advertise apartments, but I believe are just rooms. The Cafe looks clean and it is a good neighbourhood. Daniel and Judy Rosario. The phone number is 809-574-7510. They speak English.
Tim Bed and Breakfast is in Medina, about a ten minute or less walk, around $20 per night with breakfast.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I've uploaded a picture of Mi Tio Caf? in the DR1 Gallery which you will be able to see once Robert OKs it. Not the best of Photos but you get an idea.

TimH

Aug 4, 2004
www.guesthouse-jarabacoa.com
@PhillyJames: Apart from our Guest-House Jarabacoa we have a few furnitured apartments available in the moment. Although we are looking for rentals based on long terms I would rent them out even for a week if still available at the desired dates.

If you are interested it might be the best just to contact me about a week before your arrival. Phone: 1-809-365-91 02 or 1-809-848-54 21 for the cell.

Mail: horn@guesthouse-jarabacoa.com