Official Licencensed Translators in the Santiago City Area

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
Do Any of you know of any Official And Licensenced Translators in the santiago area (Translation of a Birth Cirtificate From English to Spanish). Thanks!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Do Any of you know of any Official And Licensenced Translators in the santiago area (Translation of a Birth Cirtificate From English to Spanish). Thanks!

If this in order to get your residency here in the DR, forget it, Dominican Immigration only accepts certified translated documents from the DOM consulate IN the US, not the DR.

If you still need a tranlator, let me know as a I know a couple in this area.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
If this in order to get your residency here in the DR, forget it, Dominican Immigration only accepts certified translated documents from the DOM consulate IN the US, not the DR.

If you still need a tranlator, let me know as a I know a couple in this area.
Is this new? Hadn't heard of that before.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
This was covered in a previous thread a few months ago. I am in the process of getting my residency and had to do this as instructed by the Immigration office here in Santiago. In fact it came down from a directive of the main Immigration office in the capital and I have a copy of it.

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
My Parents Are Dominican So i think i have some leeway There As Far as that Goes (I Think)???????