Hotel and Car Rental in the SANTIAGO area...

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
'SORRY, I POSTED THIS MESSAGE TWICE BY MISTAKE'

Hi! Thanks for taking your time to read this message. Well, I am hoping to get a little help in the Santiago area (prefferably around the monumento). Five of us will be traveling there (if everything goes as planned) and we are looking to stay in a hotel and was wondering what some of you good folks would recommend. There are 2 adults and three kids, a new born and two that are 9 and 10. Now, I am looking for something that has some activity for the kids of course and maybe for us. But we won't be there too much of the time as we planned to mingle outside as much as possible. Also, if you can lead me in the right direction with a nice car rental place too...that would be sweet!

Ok, so there it is. I'm looking for a nice hotel (not too expensive) that may have a little to do inside (maybe a pool etc..) for the kids and a car rental place around the monumento area. Thanks in advance for your help.

Also, I know could have looked online but there is something special about listening to folks who either have already done it or who are locals. Thanks again!

DR_DEFENDER

P.S incase it helps we will be there for about 2wks.

Last edited: