Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default looking for AA and AlAnon meetings

It's not supposed to be this hard! I asked forhelp a few months ago in finding an English speaking AA meeting and a few people responded, but I was unable to find the meeting. The number listed for AA in Santo Domingo doesn't work and I can't find one for Al Anon either. No websites either.

Anyone out there know how to find meetings in English - or Spanish - for both AA and Al Anon. Or do you know a way to contact the orgs? I'd be forever in your debt.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

HI. Log in. Search "AA meetings in Sosua". Gives you a place and phone number for Sosua. They may be able to provide more infor for S.D. From pasts posts, AA is in S.D. I'm sure others can provide better info.

Regards, Ringo

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Recovery REALM © AA Chat NA Chat Recovery Chat Addiction Help.

They may be able to help.

Regards, Ringo

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default AA meetings

Pamela,

I sent you a private message with a contact . He is the best person to help you.

See you soon .

There are 3 meeting a week in Sosua Tue. Thurs, Sat 12:00 noon at La Roca , upstairs.

The meeting list may say the Tropix's, that has been moved and I sent in the updated info to Intergroup last year.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coas...-meetings.html

If you do a search for johanfitz you'll find his email. His phone number is on thread above.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finding an AA meeting in Santo Domingo

If you are looking for an English speaking AA meeting in Santo Domingo, there are two that I know of. Both meet at 7:30 PM at the Episcopal Church near the malecon, behind the Melia Hotel. It's across the street from a panderia restaurant named "Hnos Villa or Villa Brothers". Get there a little early as getting in the church side gate and finding the room is tricky. You can call Michael at 809-777-6629 and he can give you more info. Also, there are two NA meetings in english near Parque Indepencia in the colonial district on Tues and Thurs at 6 PM. Michael can give you info for those ones also.

I will have a number soon and will post that also. You can reach me for now via my girlfriends phone 829-875-8125, and ask for Bill. She doesnt speak english, but will put me on if I am there.

Post Thanks / Like

are there still english speaking AA meetings in santo domingo? and if so, where and how can i get into contact with them?

please help... desperate

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you try calling the numbers in the post above yours? If that doesn't work, get back to us. Or call or email johanfitz (thread mentioned above).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

For people in the Sosua area, the information provided by Lambada is as far as I know the most accurate and up-to-date. (One or two of the other replies are a bit out-of-date - the meetings are not at La Roca or Tropix). There are meetings every day of the week, at different times. If I can help any further, send me a private message. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Default AA meetings Santo Domingo- Recent developments?

Hello my name is Cameron B. I will be in DR for about a month (starting next Tuesday) and was hoping to make some English speaking AA meetings. I stumble across your website and i was hoping i could ask a few quick questions about AA in DR:
    Are there any English AA meetings in Santo Domingo? Are there any in the other cities on the island? Do you know where I could get a meeting schedule or contact list for the meetings?

I have been involved in another 12 step fellowship for about 5 years here in the states and would love to stay connected as i explore the DR.

thank you all for your help,

Cameron B

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast