Sosua Bay Hotel - Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boricua_girl

Sep 5, 2006
I'm in the process of booking a hotel in Sosua and was looking at the Sosua Bay hotel, has anyone stayed there that can give me some feedback?

Thanks!

joannadee

Oct 2, 2007
Hi
My parents stayed there at the end of last year and had a lovely time. Nice room with great view and good service

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm in the process of booking a hotel in Sosua and was looking at the Sosua Bay hotel, has anyone stayed there that can give me some feedback?

Thanks!
I have not, as I live here in Sosua, but I always get good reports from those who do.
Anyone could find fault in any place, if they want to, but in this case, you would be staying at one of Sosua's finest.

boricua_girl

Sep 5, 2006
Rocky you BET correctly (and thanks for defending my honor!!!!). I am going solo and coming home SOLO, LOL. I'm just getting away for a few days of R&R and have been to POP/Playa Dorada resorts many times and figured I would venture to another area of the island and was told by DR friends here that Sosua is quite beautiful..........so there you have it.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky you BET correctly (and thanks for defending my honor!!!!). I am going solo and coming home SOLO, LOL. I'm just getting away for a few days of R&R and have been to POP/Playa Dorada resorts many times and figured I would venture to another area of the island and was told by DR friends here that Sosua is quite beautiful..........so there you have it.
I think you'll love it there.
It's really quite pretty and it sits on a cliff, overlooking the main Sosua Bay Beach.

boricua_girl

Sep 5, 2006
They are totally booked for the days I will be traveling, but I'll make it a point to visit the hotel when I'm there for next time. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.