internet cafe in Santiago

BlanquitoDeNYC

Apr 15, 2006
Where will I be able to use the internet in Santiago? I don't want to bring my laptop and search for a wireless connection, I just will need to use a computer for a few minutes.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
There is a already thread on this called Wifi something - do a search. Nonetheless, it is available at the food court area of La Plaza Internacional Mall and at the two La Campagna restaurants. Also, for RD20-30 an hour you can stop at one of the very numerous centro de internet(s) that are just about on every corner.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
food court at plaza internacional is not a free wifi anymore. You need a password and log in name to connect. this wifi is for already existing internet flash customers. All you do is call them and get your log in name and password if you have internet flash at home or business.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Where will I be able to use the internet in Santiago? I don't want to bring my laptop and search for a wireless connection, I just will need to use a computer for a few minutes.

Which hotel are you staying at?? some hotels like Aloha Sol & Hotel Colonial have computers for internet use.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
food court at plaza internacional is not a free wifi anymore. You need a password and log in name to connect. this wifi is for already existing internet flash customers. All you do is call them and get your log in name and password if you have internet flash at home or business.
AZB

Hey buddy,

Am I able to get a temporary pass & id to purchase.

BlanquitoDeNYC

Apr 15, 2006
Ok great. I was at Aloha Sol last time and they had internet, this time I'm at Colonial so I guess I'm ok.

Sorry Chip, I didn't search WiFi because that's not what I'm looking for.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Ok great. I was at Aloha Sol last time and they had internet, this time I'm at Colonial so I guess I'm ok.

Sorry Chip, I didn't search WiFi because that's not what I'm looking for.

It's not free at the Colonial, but the charge is so cheap, it'll seem that way. By the way, I believe they have wifi also.