Horsedrawn Carriages in Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiess

Jan 12, 2008
Can anyone tell me about the Horse drawn carriages that I have seen pictures of in the Playa Dorada Complex especially around Holiday Village web shots. Are they for hire, or do they just transport staff. If they are for hire where do they go and what do they cost? Do they run only during the day or in the evenings too?
Thanks in advance.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
The carriages are there for hire. They run all day and into the evening, and if I remember they go for 150rd for a 15min ride. Its been awhile, but i made my last guy take it easy...they like to push the horses. You can pick them up anywhere inside PD. Just do the domincian flagdown(palm down finger curl) and wallah, you will have a steed at your disposal. As always, work out the price beforehand.

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
those poor horses!

used to walk by them every day when going out of the complex to get a ride into the City--I would always say "those poor old horses"......so thin and tired-looking.

skiess

Jan 12, 2008
Those poor horses! Sorry...but from the pictures they didn't seem that bad, but I would never subject an animal to that kind of treatment nor could I be a part of it!
Thanks for the heads up!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.