Looking for a school to donate supplies to

Laurie88

Jan 26, 2008
I'm going to be bringing down some school supplies with me and was wondering if anyone can suggest a school in Puerto Plata that is in need?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I'm going to be bringing down some school supplies with me and was wondering if anyone can suggest a school in Puerto Plata that is in need?

Fernandez is right of course but you might like to consider the 'Charitable' institutions who rely solely on donations. Fundacion Patria, Beyond the Beach Foundation & similar.

I try to do my little bit for Integracion Juvenil which is a foundation set up to help the underpriviledged &/or children from 'battered homes'. ALWAYS in need of supplies. If you want to let me know when you are coming, what you have already obtained, what size of case you have negotiated with the airlines to get on FREE, I will give more info. as to what the current 'NEEDS' are. If you are staying in the Puerto Plata area, I can arrange collection from the hotel, take YOU to the school to see the children etc.

Once you know the current needs for the charity school you choose, you might want to go visit the most suitable supplier (or manufacturer) near you & tell them you want THEM to make a donation too!:rambo:! Hopefully you will then need a much bigger case!!:classic: :cool: ~ Grahame.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
Just a thought. Many kids dont go to school simply because they dont have the required uniform. A donation of uniforms might be a great way to allow more students to attend. Blue button down shirt and kakki skirt or pants.