How to get from Boca Chica to Santiago

LaSharon

Feb 1, 2008
I will be vacationing in Boca Chica but have to go to Santiago for the day for business. What is the best way possible to do this?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I will be vacationing in Boca Chica but have to go to Santiago for the day for business. What is the best way possible to do this?
Are you driving?
Is it a map you need?
Is it directions through Santo Domingo that you need?
Methods of transport with times and cost?

LaSharon

Feb 1, 2008
I'm not driving. Just looking for local transportation that wil get me there and back.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
You could get the guagua from BC to the capitol and then take the Caribe Tours or Metro to Santiago. The bus from the capitol to Santiago and back is your best option, imo.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Some aspects might depend on "where" in Santiago you are going. Metro only has one stop and Caribe Tours has two depots in Santiago-one on either side of town-so where you have to go to do your business might influence your choice of bus line.

Also, taxis are inexpensive in Santiago, $100 to most places. However, the taxis that work the bus depots want more.

If you know when you are coming you could get in touch with JJ over at Welcome To Paradise Transportation and reserve his services for the day..or for a few hours, and save some confusion and hassles.

Otherwise call Apollo taxi or EmiTaxi, and they'll pick you up at the station.

HB

PLANET924

Jan 31, 2008
Rocky

Hey Rocky tell me how to get to your bar if Iam coming from Nagua
I want to stop by and say hi and maybe have some of your much talk about ribs.we are going to do nagua cabarete sosua and puerto plata.

Mercedes