Map of Sosua

blacklilah

Jan 25, 2008
I've been searching the web for a detailed street map of Sosua, or even something not so detailed of Puerto Plata, but couldn't find anything. Google links to an old post made here that has links to detailed Sosua map, but the links are no longer any good. Anyone have a current link? Thanks.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I've been searching the web for a detailed street map of Sosua, or even something not so detailed of Puerto Plata, but couldn't find anything. Google links to an old post made here that has links to detailed Sosua map, but the links are no longer any good. Anyone have a current link? Thanks.
No links but I do have a couple of maps I can send you if you PM me your email address.

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
If these are for traveling in a vehicle, bear in mind that they might not reflect the recent chaos that has been inflicted on the town- that is, many of the streets being turned into one-ways....good luck!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If these are for traveling in a vehicle, bear in mind that they might not reflect the recent chaos that has been inflicted on the town- that is, many of the streets being turned into one-ways....good luck!
They go something like this.
SosuaOneWays600x344.jpg