Going to Paradisus Palm Real

cantwaitogo712

Feb 1, 2008
Going to Paradisus Palm Real in July. How is this hotel. I hear alot of great things but some not so great things. We are so excited about going!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
what bad things you heard about the PPR??
within the AI resorts in the area it count's to the highest standard level, a top place to stay, and if you take the royal services mentioned by David above you will get all possible on any AI stay.
have fun
Mike

Feb 7, 2007
PPR is among the best and most expensive resorts in PUJ area. I cannot imagine bad things about this resort. I work in incoming tourism and know pretty much all the resorts in PUJ area and this one is really among the best ones! Usually bad reviews come from people indulging too much in alcohol, sun and food and subsequent problems that arise out of that. And if you go for Royal Service, you will get the most luxurious vacations you have probably seen in your life.

onthecoast

Mar 3, 2008
Great Place

Been here 4 times and its by far my favorite. The hotel is beautiful..rooms spacious and the food is very good for an all inclusive. I had some fantastic fish dishes here that were mouthwatering. Get out to grab seats at the beach/ pool early...leave a book or personal item to make sure you get a good spot. Also be sure to exchange your towels around 4pm. That way you will have towels for the morning to put out on your chair. Often they ran out of towels or you would have to wait for them to be delivered in the morning.
The staff is very friendly...fav shows are Gabi Beach, 70's night and the Fire Desire Party...also the Jazz In Love show can be very good...Party Animals on Fridays are fun too! Be sure to make your dinner reservations at 9am every morning to ensure you get what you want. Have a great time...you'll love it. Remember to switch modes when you arrive...from our fast paced lives to the Caribbean. Pack some shorts to change into and grab a drink in case your room is not ready!