Boca Chica/Juan Dolio Feb 4th-11th

Cdncpl

Oct 31, 2007
We are making another trip back down to the south coast.. This time we are looking to meet with people from the area to talk about moving there.. We love the Juan Dolio area and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to get together with some residents while we are there. We are planning to relocate there for a 6 month trial at the end of September. So this an escape the snow and do some scouting trip. If anyone would be willing to offer some help/advice... maybe even show us around.. Let us buy you dinner.. That would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Nikki and Tony
(Ontario, Canada)

DanaP

May 23, 2007
americana en JD

I would be happy to get together with you and chat. although, in case you don't already know, matilda is the professional meet-er & greet-er for JD. she helped us out immensely and I'm forever grateful (as I hope you realize my friend....)

me and my 5 year old son recently moved to JD from the states and are lovin' it thus far. Feel free to PM me if you would like to get together or have other questions.

buena suerte, d

DanaP

May 23, 2007
wait...

and might you be vacationing during their visit Matilda??? I hope....

d

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
If you want another perspective, I (and the other 4 members of our family) are happy to help you. Dh has been working here since early April 2006. We moved down (dog, 2 cats, 3 boys and all) originally thinking it would be a year and now it's indefinite. I volunteer at one of the area's orphanages in the clinic and assisting with general public health improvements.

We've had ups and downs here, but I must agree that you will get the "straight talk" and doesn't put any spin on stuff. She also has more years here. Still, you may want to hear from more than one or two people.
Paz y salud,
DrChrisHE