Junta De Besinos Yeah Right!!!

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
Check this out Just Today Recieved a Phone Call from one of my neighbors in DR (that i had to return his call):paranoid:. Seems That the junta de besinos Around my neighborhood is Getting lose.. so theyre trying to get everyone back, to help rebuild the group. The leader or So-called JEfe of this thing has been doing it for 10 years now in my neighborhood, yet the streets look horrible! nothing has been fixed etc. even though the whole point according to him was for that (thats why i never joined in the first place) yet Homeboy Has A Serious Bmw X5 His Wife Drives A Mercedes benz, You have to see the PRIVATE Neighborhood this guy lives in. to enter this neighborhood you have to pass Security Which they will Check your id Make u sign in Etc. Now is it Just me or does this just not Sound too Inviting? i mean these people pay monthly its been Years And No progress Yet him and his wife Are BALLIN.... hmmmmmmmmmm and these guys i understand the wife cleans houses and hes a plumber i believe. they dont even live in the neighborhood? so why would i trust someone that doesnt live in my neighborhood? :ermm::ermm::ermm:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
What's not to understand. There's a group of people that go around kissing each other (besinos) and pay this guy big bucks every month to let certain people come in to kiss each other. Now they're inviting him to come back and kiss them too. That's my take on this story... :paranoid:

A

apostropheman

What's not to understand. There's a group of people that go around kissing each other (besinos) and pay this guy big bucks every month to let certain people come in to kiss each other. Now they're inviting him to come back and kiss them too. That's my take on this story... :paranoid:
Yet him and his wife Are BALLIN.... hmmmmmmmmmm
ya, it usually starts with a kiss :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
So a guy that doesn't live in your neighbourhood has been collecting money off all your neighbours as the head of the neighbourhood association to have things like the street fixed but has used the money to actually move to another neighbourhood and lives the life of Riley off your neighbours money, but not yours. Has he accomplished nothing for the neighbourhood. 10 years is a long time to be putting out money. Now he phoning you to see if he can get more money. Inflation.

El sabelot?

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 7, 2008
So a guy that doesn't live in your neighbourhood has been collecting money off all your neighbours as the head of the neighbourhood association to have things like the street fixed but has used the money to actually move to another neighbourhood and lives the life of Riley off your neighbours' money.

Exactly what the OP meant.

By the way, folks, it's vecinos; besinos hurts my eyes.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

Love it! :laugh::laugh: But you missed out one thing Kate. If they're 'besinos' presumably they're smaller kisses than besos would be. So perhaps the extra charge is to upgrade the small kisses to larger ones? I would have thought that made it the junta de besitos, rather than besinos, but............

So the post is causing English speakers some confusion & the Spanish isn't correct either. Sorry but I don't really know where we go from here :ermm: . I would imagine 'Dominican justice' would find a way to handle homeboy.....;)

djuno718

Dec 1, 2007
So a guy that doesn't live in your neighbourhood has been collecting money off all your neighbours as the head of the neighbourhood association to have things like the street fixed but has used the money to actually move to another neighbourhood and lives the life of Riley off your neighbours money, but not yours. Has he accomplished nothing for the neighbourhood. 10 years is a long time to be putting out money. Now he phoning you to see if he can get more money. Inflation.

Exactly......

A

apostropheman

Exactly......
so why write
Check this out Just Today Recieved a Phone Call from one of my neighbors in DR (that i had to return his call):paranoid:. Seems That the junta de besinos Around my neighborhood is Getting lose.. so theyre trying to get everyone back, to help rebuild the group. The leader or So-called JEfe of this thing has been doing it for 10 years now in my neighborhood, yet the streets look horrible! nothing has been fixed etc. even though the whole point according to him was for that (thats why i never joined in the first place) yet Homeboy Has A Serious Bmw X5 His Wife Drives A Mercedes benz, You have to see the PRIVATE Neighborhood this guy lives in. to enter this neighborhood you have to pass Security Which they will Check your id Make u sign in Etc. Now is it Just me or does this just not Sound too Inviting? i mean these people pay monthly its been Years And No progress Yet him and his wife Are BALLIN.... hmmmmmmmmmm and these guys i understand the wife cleans houses and hes a plumber i believe. they dont even live in the neighborhood? so why would i trust someone that doesnt live in my neighborhood? :ermm::ermm::ermm:
if you really meant
??? :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Seems That the junta de besinos Around my neighborhood is Getting lose.

This sounds like a job for Bizarro and his Super Friends to clean things up around there!

a09n5w.jpg

J

John Evans

Naturelover, do undertsand the purpose of posting on DR1? Make a valuable contribution to a thread or just read!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
so why write if you really meant??? :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

He was writing the English language as he speaks it, not as it should be written, but having 3 teenagers and many nieces and nephews that communicate in less than correct English, it wasn't hard to figure out what the OP was saying. Capice.

A

apostropheman

gee thanks bob, never would have figured that one out without ya :cheeky::bunny::bunny:
He was writing the English language as he speaks it, not as it should be written, but having 3 teenagers and many nieces and nephews that communicate in less than correct English, it wasn't hard to figure out what the OP was saying. Capice.
half the enjoyment of poking fun at silly posters is reading replies from people who missed the point/joke ;)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I realize you were poking fun at him, but there was nothing silly about his posting. You probably blew-up frogs when you were a kid.

Last edited: