Assistance please, - does anyone know where?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I need to have some engraving done. Its for awards, so it is for names to be engraved on plaques. Ive been told there is an engraver in Sosua and one in POP but dont know where - a GOOD engraver please. Anyone know?

Thanks

J

John Evans

they do silver stuff opposite la roca...they might do engraving errr possibly...someone will know

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Thanks John, I dont know what you mean "they do silver stuff", do you mean they engrave? on the premises? Are you referring to the jewellers? I have enquired at a few others do far without success

J

John Evans

they make silverware ...so they would probably be able to stear you in the right direction

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I would go and ask at the school district office because they are always presenting awards, plaques..etc. They will know where to go.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
There is a trophy and sporting good store on the corner of the same street as the main Claro store. I think the street is Febrero 27. Sorry can't be more helpful. They may know where to get trophies engraved. There also is a little league in Sosua on Sat morning across from Casa Marina Reef. The coaches may know where to get engraving done. You might also just ask in a school since we saw some graduation plaques that were engraved.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Any place that sell trophies should have an engraving machine on the premise. If not go to Santiago.
Leo Sanchez
D'Nosotros Deportes ( corner of Independence and General L?pez ( the big street that goes across the bridge) has a computer run engraving service.

But any trophy place should have one...

HB

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
I have had a ring engraved in a jewellers in Puerto Plata which I believe was on the road out of town from Parque Central - Beller, I think it is. I can't remember exactly as it was a long time ago but it was about a 5 minute walk from the park heading out of town towards Sosua. There were about 5 guys at the back of the shop with loads of machines, fixing watches, jewellery, etc.

Sorry for the vagueness - if my brain starts to function better, I'll write again!

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
That would be Joyer?a Soler on Beller. Not sure of the exact cross street, but it is after the old movie theater towards 27 de febrero.