Canadian Doctor needed

A

apostropheman

in Ontario i suspect.

i hope you do not have an emergency, but if you do please call 911 or head to the nearest hospital if it's not life threatening.

the internet is great but not the best place for accurate medical advice.

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Not an emergency

Thanks for the concern.;)

Ontario would be fantastic!!!!!

No,,, it is not an emergency,,, I am trying to contact a Canadian Dr. in the forum,,, looking for a Canadian opinion on some Dominican medical needs.

Thanks

CB

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Thanks for the concern.;)

Ontario would be fantastic!!!!!

No,,, it is not an emergency,,, I am trying to contact a Canadian Dr. in the forum,,, looking for a Canadian opinion on some Dominican medical needs.

Thanks

CB

You can search here for physician:
Doctor Search Main Page

If you need the Travel clinic, I believe it's at Toronto General Hospital.
If you need to fill a prescription for someone, you would have to see an MD and take it from there.

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Canadian Doctor

There is a Canadian doctor working in Cabarete, across the street from Hotel Blanca. He is the side door on the building that abuts Janet's. Is this the Dr. you are asking about?

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
It could work

Thank you rendul,

If u have a chance,,, find out for me if he still have a Canadian practising license and get me is address.

We need some medication written by a Canadian Dr. in order to be able to fill the prescription here in TO. I can come and see him in Cabarete in March.

Thanks

CB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Might not work Chiquitta.....

Where I live prescriptions can only be filled for Dr's practising in the city.
Dr's prescriptions from other cities (i.e TO) must be filled in that city.
Has something to do with the pharmacy being able to contact the Dr. should there be any questions regarding the prescription.
You might want to ask at the pharmacy........you may need a local doctor to write the prescription.;)