Boca Chica rest with beach area

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Can anyone please let me know which one of the restaurants have the beach access,,,, can't remember it.

I think the Neptuno is the one with the tables above the water, you walk in and there is a long walk to an opening to the actual restaurant tables but there is no beach access, this is the one closest to the Hamaca Pelicano,,,, but then is the Boca Marina with the little beach?

Thanks

CB

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
All three have an access to the water but only one really has a beach and it is Pelicano ( next to Hamaca) and it has as well small Marina now ... All three were remodeled recently and look very nice ... Bora Bora style :cheeky: ... and they continue to remodel competing between them , every day you see something new . I will take some pics to post . Just waiting when they are done ...some day ;)

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I usually hang out at Il Gabiano. The restaurant opens onto the beach and the staff has beach chairs, umbrellas and small tables set out on the beach. There are several other restaurants nearby. Also, the Candill website has a great map of Boca Chica which identifies most of the other hotels, restaurants and bars.