trip presentation ??

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i put together this little presentation in hopes that some other members will do the same after they come back from a trip. this was a while ago in Boca Chica, 2006 at the Hamaca. although not real good, i will get better as i try harder....

ClipMoon - Sosua Bay Hotel Video

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
thanks. hopefully this can be something we can possibly integrate into this website...

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Yes, very nice. Was it easy to make? It is a nice way to share pictures with friends and family. Thanks!

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks Kyle; very nice to see the sand and sun again. What software do you use to make that sort of thing?

As I look past my monitor screen while watching your pics, I am looking at a cold, gray sky and snow on the ground - with another storm warning posted for tonight. Gloooom.....!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the program is Windows Movie Maker which is available on most computers. just import some pics, grab some bachata music off the internet and you're on your way....

J

John Evans

ive used moviemaker it quite easy for an idiot like me ...i think it might come on the newish vista only as i cant remember seeing it previously

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
Old dog.....you know the rest

the program is Windows Movie Maker which is available on most computers. just import some pics, grab some bachata music off the internet and you're on your way....

I learn something everyday. I have Movie Maker on my computer, part of the XP package and never looked at it. Thanks, Kyle. Now I have something to do as the snow and freezing rain piles up outside. Sent you a PM as well.

SnowMooseman

alfou

Aug 15, 2006
Her's my first video with Window movie maker...done while my trip in January 2008......I Had to cut it in two parts.....Don't forget...it's the first one so a lot of works to do ...

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rUp1wrlBYpY[/URL]

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqSRmaVjz4[/URL]

Alain