Sports

alexalmendrades

Feb 6, 2008
Hello all,

Having just decided to change my lifestyle in order to continue to get healthier and happier I decided to change a lot of the way I eat in order to facilitate the process. This is a two parter:

1) anyone know where I can get good groceries anywhere near Bavaro. The girlfriend and I made it to Chinatown in Sto. Domingo to buy some good alternatives, but we're wondering where healthy people go shopping.

2) I'm looking for info on any and all sports clubs throughout the country. I was able to find some info for Rugby clubs in La Romana. A bit of a stretch, but I need a nice contact sport to let me release some tension. I would also like to be able to run a marathon sometime down the line. I saw an ad on a window a while back but was wondering if anyone had any more info.

Cheers

Aa!

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
I don?t have any real information for you, but best of luck in your endeavors.
Regarding contact sports, you might try a martial arts studio and get good physical training, competative contact and some rice recipes that certainly will come in handy here.

alexalmendrades

Feb 6, 2008
I don?t have any real information for you, but best of luck in your endeavors.
Regarding contact sports, you might try a martial arts studio and get good physical training, competative contact and some rice recipes that certainly will come in handy here.

I don't enjoy the majority of the martial arts they practice here... I do my Kung Fu in the mornings... Judo and Karate are not martial arts I want to get into.

The recipes are fine.. its just tryin to find the ingredients that's tough.

Aa!