Looking for info about from residents in Boca Chica!

emmerkins

Feb 4, 2008
Hi there,

I am hoping that some of you might be able to help me with some research? At the moment I am trying to contact residents of Boca Chica and the surronding areas that might be willing to answer a few questions? Let me explain a bit more about what I am working on....
I work for Zigzag Productions, an independent television production company based in London which has both a well respected reputation and considerable experience in making documentary films. I am working on a Channel 4 documentary looking at women travelling abroad for sex and romance. Now it?s not just men who are nipping off for 2 week holidays to have sex with women in Thailand; British women seem to have found a Dominican destination that they can travel to for romance and or sex guaranteed, in Boca Chica! Films have been made about men going abroad to satisfy their sexual desires but the sexual freedom of British women overseas has barely been represented despite it becoming less taboo and better assisted.

The programme would follow 3 or 4 British women who travel to Dominican hotels, investigating the different relationships that exist between the Dominican romancers and the ladies seeking them.

As I mentioned, I am contacting people, like yourself to try to help further my research. We would like to speak to any members of the commuity interested in our programme. It would be enormously helpful if I could chat to some of you, confidentially of course, to hear about the reality of the situation there. If you are interested and willing to spare a few minutes for a chat please send me on your number and a convenient time to call. I would really appreciate any help at all.

I hope to hear from you soon
emmas@zigzag.uk.com