Buying a quad Yamaha

gini

Dec 12, 2005
I live in Cabrera and want to buy a new quad Yamaha Grizzly 350 2WD.

There is a Yamaha dealer in Nagua, but no quad there and they sent me to Las Terrenas. Is it a good idea because LT is well known to be very expensive, specially for stupid gringos :tired: ? like me

Can someone living in Santiago or SD give me the price for that model and eventually the name and location of dealers ?

It will be very helpfull !

THX

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Next time you are in Sosua, try the bullentin board out side the super Market. Lots of stuff for sell and you might find your quad, though not new.

buttons66

Oct 3, 2006
no quads in las terranas

Hi, I was also looking for a quad bike and was also told about a guy in las terranas but have since found out that he sold them all.
If you know Puerto Plata then the main road between Sosua and Costambar then on the right hand side of the road past the university, there is a bike shop that sells the big quads.

gini

Dec 12, 2005
Hi, I was also looking for a quad bike and was also told about a guy in las terranas but have since found out that he sold them all.
If you know Puerto Plata then the main road between Sosua and Costambar then on the right hand side of the road past the university, there is a bike shop that sells the big quads.

I think we are not talking about the same guy because the Yamaha dealer in Nagua even show me the list price of his "collegue" from LT ?? Strange !

Puerto Plata...why not, but once again probably more expensive than SD or Santiago.

Thank you for the info !

gini

Dec 12, 2005
Next time you are in Sosua, try the bullentin board out side the super Market. Lots of stuff for sell and you might find your quad, though not new.

Thank you Phil&Gerry, but I think that second hand quad here is not a good idea, most of the times they come from rental and have suffered a lot !

Jose1986

Jul 11, 2008
Grizzlies are great quads

I want the same bike, did you have any luck finding one here in the DR?
Anyone know any yamaha dealers here?

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
the place mentioned in Puerto Plata, has Yamaha. I bought a quad from him and have had no problems. I bought a knock off but he also had Yamaha. I had a couple of little issues at first but just stopped by and they honored the warranty with no complaint or problems. I am sorry but I cannot remember the price of the yamaha, but I think about 8000 dollars, it was a 4wd though, not 2wd

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
Hi gini,

Yes you can buy a quad in LT, the people to see are Dominguez Motors Tel: 8092406222
always buy new.... ask for Naomi, they are good people.

Happy Days