Used office furniture?

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
I am certain this has been asked before, however, here goes again, is there such a place as a used office furniture store. I need a couple of two drawer filing cabinets and a desk..Sosua, Santiago? Puerto Plata? The prices I was checking today seemed high for the quality. If anyone has any suggestions were I can look for reasonable price & quality that would be helpful also.
Once again thanks for the help.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I need that info also, filing cabinets and desks, chairs, where have you found some so far and for how much? Thanks. Also does anyone have any idea how much these security shutters are for the outside of offices/stores and where I would buy them?

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
Check with the Hells ANgels, They may have a distribution on hot office furniture, slightly stained. I know, un-called for, but I couldn?t resist!

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
DG in POP has several office desks to choose from and the quality is not bad. We have a desk from them and it is in fine shape. We also purchased a tall display type cabinet and am I'm sorry to say it is in bad shape. It only sits there and it's falling a part. I also discovered an office furniture store just up from the Post office in POP, but don't recall the quality though they had several different size filing cabinets to offer. Sorry but I don't remember exactly where this store is. From the outside it looks like a house but as you look through the door way you discover it is an office furniture store. I believe its on the same road as the Post Office.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Also check the Classified inthe Listin Diario..There is always a ton of used office gear there.

HB