SAT TV down again, is this the answer?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
DISH has been really hot the last couple of months on their blocks, Windeguy mentionned that Nfusion might be the answer, but I see on the FTA websites that Nfusion and Neosat are already back up and running with IKS, whilst we are awaiting a new bin?? IKS?? can any gurus explain please, I believe you would need to be constantly connected to the net, is this right?

georgios

Oct 2, 2004
NFusion again

DISH has been really hot the last couple of months on their blocks, Windeguy mentionned that Nfusion might be the answer, but I see on the FTA websites that Nfusion and Neosat are already back up and running with IKS, whilst we are awaiting a new bin?? IKS?? can any gurus explain please, I believe you would need to be constantly connected to the net, is this right?

Read all about NFusion here
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/71121-nfusion-satellite-receiver.html
Georgios

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
my nfusion was working great for 3 monts, I only had to 'reboot' (unplug and plug) the thing on a daily basis. I love that the EPG (electronic program guide) works, unlike the cardless receivers. Then, about two weeks ago, it went out completely. Satellite guy came today and fixed it. We will see how it works.

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
the nfusion is the way to go! I have the viewsat ultra and I go down once a week, but the coders have been great! and I'm only down for about 6-8 hours a week. The nfusion never goes down because its through the internet. you can also buy a wireless connector so that you don't need to have your unit sitting so close to your pc as well. if you need a good site to go to visit index it's the best site out there.