Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SAT TV down again, is this the answer?

DISH has been really hot the last couple of months on their blocks, Windeguy mentionned that Nfusion might be the answer, but I see on the FTA websites that Nfusion and Neosat are already back up and running with IKS, whilst we are awaiting a new bin?? IKS?? can any gurus explain please, I believe you would need to be constantly connected to the net, is this right?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NFusion again

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybird View Post
    DISH has been really hot the last couple of months on their blocks, Windeguy mentionned that Nfusion might be the answer, but I see on the FTA websites that Nfusion and Neosat are already back up and running with IKS, whilst we are awaiting a new bin?? IKS?? can any gurus explain please, I believe you would need to be constantly connected to the net, is this right?
    Read all about NFusion here
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/711...-receiver.html
    Georgios

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

my nfusion was working great for 3 monts, I only had to 'reboot' (unplug and plug) the thing on a daily basis. I love that the EPG (electronic program guide) works, unlike the cardless receivers. Then, about two weeks ago, it went out completely. Satellite guy came today and fixed it. We will see how it works.

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
    Post Thanks / Like

the nfusion is the way to go! I have the viewsat ultra and I go down once a week, but the coders have been great! and I'm only down for about 6-8 hours a week. The nfusion never goes down because its through the internet. you can also buy a wireless connector so that you don't need to have your unit sitting so close to your pc as well. if you need a good site to go to visit index it's the best site out there.